Updated: August 2020.
Rapid Fire Relief (.com) strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Rapid Fire Relief (.com) has worked hard to help ensure that its website is made easy to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Rapid Fire Relief (.com) continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Rapid Fire Relief (.com) fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Rapid Fire Relief (.com) or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Vaughn Excavating as follows:
General Policies, Terms and Conditions:
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to this store. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
General Policies, Terms and Conditions:
- Credit Cards
- Multiple Product Orders
- Order Acceptance Policy
- Other Conditions
- Out-of-Stock Products
- Shipping Policy
- Shopping Cart Help
Shipping Time -- Most orders will ship the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
1.1 Rapid Fire Relief (.com) — (we, our and us) operates the website.
1.2 Rapid Fire Relief (.com) is a limited liability company incorporated in Iowa. Our mailing address is PO box 24, Adel, IA. 50003.
1.3 Our contact telephone number is (515) 556-4175 and our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device(s) or internet connection
3. Other documents governing your use of our website
4. Availability of our website
4.1 We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- (a) the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location;
- (b) your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted; or
- (c) the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
4.2 We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period of time, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
4.3 Our website is provided for users in the United Kingdom only. Although it may be possible to access the website from other countries, we make no representation that our website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom, or that the content available on the website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states.
- (a) to reflect any changes in the way we carry out our business;
- (b) to account for any changes we make to our website, including, without limitation, any new features or functionality we provide, any adjustments to the means by which we provide notices to you, or any changes in the content, purpose or availability of the website;
- (c) to accurately describe our current data processing activities so that you are kept up to date with our latest practices;
- (e) to ensure that our documentation complies and remains compliant with any and all current and future applicable laws, regulations and official guidance.
6. Ownership of material on our website
6.1 All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and its content are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by intellectual property laws around the world and all rights are reserved. Any use of the website and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
7. Information and content on our website provided on non-reliance basis
7.2 The content on our website is not intended to be construed as advice. You must not rely on any of the content of our website for any purposes whatsoever and you must seek your own independent professional advice before deciding to take any course of action on the basis, whether in whole or in part, of any of the content available on our website from time to time.
7.3 We make no representations and provide no warranties whatsoever, whether express or implied, that any of the content or materials available on our website are accurate, up-to-date or complete.
7.4 Where we display discounts, time limits or any other special terms applicable to the products on our website from time to time, these shall constitute invitations to treat, not contractual offers and, where time limits or other special terms apply, such terms shall only represent our intention to apply such terms at that point in time and we reserve the right to amend, revise, cancel, extend or take any other action in relation to such discounts, time limits and special terms at any point and for any reason we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion.
8. Permitted use of materials on our website
8.1 The content on our website is provided for your personal, private and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our website for lawful personal purposes, private or non-commercial purposes, and you may also make others within your organization aware of the content on our website. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce or distribute the content of our website without our prior written consent.
8.2 Whenever you print, download, share or pass on content from our website to others, you must not make any additions or deletions or otherwise modify any text from our website, you must not alter or change in any way any images, media or graphics from our website in any way, you may not remove any accompanying text from such images, media or graphics, and you must ensure that all content passed on to any third party is an accurate representation of the content as it appears on our website.
8.3 You are prohibited from using any robots, spiders, data mining or scraping technology or any similar third-party tools for the extraction or reproduction of any data or content from our website without our prior written consent.
8.4 Whenever you pass on any content or materials from our website to anyone, you must acknowledge us as the authors of such content or materials (or any other authors wherever credited by us) at the time when you pass on such content or materials.
9. Prohibited uses of our website
9.2 You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage or disrupt in any way our website or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our website is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the website or to make the website available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- (a) for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
- (b) for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
- (c) to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services or business not authorized by us;
- (d) to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the website, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- (e) to communicate with, harm or attempt to harm children in any way; or
9.4 You must not submit to us any personal information about you if you are under the age of 18 or about any other person who is either:
- (a) under the age of 18; or
- (b) if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit personal information about them to us.
10. Viruses and other harmful content
10.1 We do not guarantee that our website does not contain viruses or other malicious software.
10.2 We shall not be responsible for any bugs or viruses on our website, any such software that might be transferred to your computer from our website, or any consequences which the presence or operation of such programs may have.
10.3 You must ensure that you have in place up-to-date and effective anti-virus protection on your computer or other browsing device.
10.4 You must not upload or otherwise introduce to our website any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers or any other programs or code that is harmful or malicious.
10.5 You must not use any third parties, software or technology to attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, our servers, systems, hardware, software or data.
10.6 You must not attempt to perform any denial of service type attack on our website.
10.7 You must not perform any action which would contravene the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
10.8 We may report any breach or suspected breach of this clause 11 (Viruses and other harmful content) to the relevant authorities and may disclose your identity.
11. Links to other websites
11.1 Links to third party content or websites may appear on our website from time to time. We are not responsible for the content of any websites accessible via any link(s) on our website. All content on third party websites is outside of our control and we do not represent or warrant that such content is related to us our website, suitable or appropriate for use or viewing, lawful or accurate.
12. Links to our website
12.1 You may not link to our website without our prior written consent.
12.2 Where you have obtained our consent to link to our website:
- (b) wherever you post a link to our website on any other website, you agree that you will do so in an appropriate manner, and not in any way which is defamatory or disparaging towards us, which misrepresents us or our business, or which causes any harm whatsoever to us or our business; and
- (c) you must not link to our website in order to suggest any form of joint venture, partnership, collaboration, affiliation, business relationship, approval or endorsement in connection with us where none exists and in any event, without having first obtained our prior written consent.
12.3 We may withdraw permission to link to our website at any time. In the event that we withdraw permission to link to our website and inform you of the same, you must immediately remove or cause to be removed any links to our website.
13.1 You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an account or activity on the website) agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable legal and attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the website or those conducted on your behalf):
- (a) your uploads, access to or use of the website;
- (c) your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- (d) your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
- (e) any misrepresentation made by you.
13.2 You will cooperate as fully required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
14.1 THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO:
- (a) THE SERVICE;
- (b) THE WEBSITE CONTENT;
- (c) USER CONTENT; OR
- (d) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE.
IN ADDITION, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
14.3 BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
14.4 WE DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
15. Governing law and jurisdiction